How would your company like to obtain, long term advertising exposure for pennies?
Think of promotional calendars as year long communication program, which can provide 365 days of on going communication promotions to customers and prospects. This gives the small business owners the leverage to actually build brand loyalty through calendar advertising.
Look in your own office or house, I bet you'll find promotional calendars from various businesses like Saving and Loans, Banks, Auto Compaines, Sports Clubs, Schools etc..
5 Reasons Why You Should Use Promotional Calendars
- Buyers respond to visual images and are more likely to remember a product or service if they can link it with words or pictures.
- Color is more likely to catch their eye and hold their attention.
- It's easy to create a unique calendar by incorporating corporate colors, a special pad design, one or more images, special effects such as bleed copy, shadows or ghost overprints, or date-block overprints.
- The usefulness of the calendar to the end user can be increased by including information that is specific to the end user's industry. (i.e. a mileage chart for the trucking industry, a map illustrating selected areas for a distribution company, or a special services list for a health care institution.)
- The additional cost of customization is offset by the increased effectiveness of the advertising products.
Get the top 3 promotional products companies to bid for your next order...
|Min 100 Pcs - $.89|
|$.89 on all quantities!|
|Low Prices! - Must indicate Promo Code: GOCAL14 on PO.|
Send Blank Email To: email@example.com
Don't Forget to Search and Find Links To Promotional Products Specials and Deals on Promotional Products Marketing!